Friday, October 29, 2010

To my old friends

I doubt any of you look at this blog anymore, but should you take a stroll down memory lane, you might be amused to hear that I am teaching my old film class at Tech again.  I got a new job within the UFT that requires me to teach a single class each day.  Most of you are probably wondering what terrible thing I did to deserve such a demotion, but the truth is that it is actually a highly regarded postion.  So, go figure.  Anyway, I hope you don't mind that I had the new students create a blog in the same spirit as yours.  I know you're anxious that I should compare you favorably to my new class.  Alas, that would be unkind, if not inaccurate.  Also, not smart, since they are here and you are far, far away, never to return.  Here's the link, should you be so inclined. 

mrbennett310.blogspot.com

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do still come back and check to see if anybody posts anything anymore. I only use my personal blog now. I'm glad to hear you are back at Tech. I'd love to come visit one day. What time is the class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose that I already know this, but I do want you to know that I still read this blog, as well as your new one, and enjoy them both very much (Shocking, I know). I agree with Nick though, when is the class? And keep blogging on the new blog and I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I didn't see your comments, fellas. The class is first period (!) so I don't expect to see you. Frankly, I don't expect to see anyone at such an ungodly hour. Thanks for still checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As i was watching the asphalt jungle tonight I thought of all the good movies and good times we had in film class. I hope all is well with your new job and that everyone settled into college life quickly. In case anyone checks this dr. strangelove will be on 1/28/11 at midnight on tcm. I for one will be watching. I apologize for going awol from the blogosphere

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks... You are Really Goog Webmaster!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow nice wallpaper collections. I am really looking for this for long times. Thank you for sharing.

    Free Wallpapers Download

    ReplyDelete
  12. Business Hearts 3 provides highly detailed, colourful visuals along with amounts fresh on the series; Final Illusion XIII: Lightning Results features a gratifying new battle method; along with Final Fantasy By Highdefinition, Ultimate Illusion X2, and Country Hearts Highdefinition 1.A few ReMIX almost all look nice throughout HD. And yes, perhaps the significantly maligned Ultimate Fantasy XIV wear a fantastic show: it's clean Urinary incontinence along with handle technique on the Ps is one area of splendor. There's clearly been the shakedown from Sq Enix, and its particular gamesand simply by off shoot, their fansare enjoying the benefits.

    Cheap fifa 15 coins

    Fut 15 coins

    ReplyDelete